Arleta Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Our Arleta car accident lawyers and law firm provide expert personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle and other accidents, and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other fatal accidents for wrongful death claims, in Arleta, California, a neighborhood located in the San Fernando Valley region of the City of Los Angeles. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Arleta or anywhere else in California, please contact our car accident injury attorneys and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION. For additional helpful information about car accident injury claims, please visit our updated and comprehensive Car Accident Web Site simply by clicking here. The Arleta neighborhood is bordered by the Los Angeles districts of Panorama City, Mission Hills, Sun Valley, North Hills and Pacoima. As of the 2000 United States Census, there are approximately 32,092 people in Arleta.
California Drug-Impaired Driving Statistics for March 2013
- Results showed 14 percent of drivers tested positive for drugs that can impair driving, while 7.3 percent of drivers tested positive for alcohol
- Of the drugs, marijuana was most prevalent, at 7.4 percent, slightly more than alcohol
- 30 percent of all drivers who were killed in motor vehicle crashes in California in 2011 tested positive for legal and/or illegal drugs, a percentage that has been increasing since 2006
- 16.3 percent of nighttime drivers were drug-positive, with marijuana (THC) at (8.6 percent) being the most commonly detected drug
Car accident advice
- Obtain and keep the following in your car or other motor vehicle: Cell telephone, paper and pen or pencil, camera to photograph all involved vehicles, people and scene, flashlight and first aid kit and other emergency gear such as cones and flares.
- Check everyone involved for any injuries and if anyone needs urgent medical care then immediately call 911 for assistance.
- If the accident is not your fault we advise you to call the police and obtain a police report (aka Traffic Collision Report) to confirm same.
- When appropriate, move all vehicles to a safe position or area and do not place yourself in any danger. Turn on the vehicles' hazard flashers and use other warning devices, such as cones, if available and if safely can be displayed.
A car accident in Arleta can have catastrophic outcomes and have terribly traumatizing injuries and effects for the victims of the collision so it is especially important for those that experience such an unfortunate car accident or other personal injury claim to have a qualified car accident lawyer on their side. We have been recognized as PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF YEAR 2011 due to our more than 40 years of success in resolving many thousands of car accident and other personal injury cases in Irvine and throughout California; and two of our senior attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence).
Our attorneys and staff are both aggressive and compassionate and work extremely hard to make the claims process easy for our clients, the victims and their families. We encourage you to visit our new and updated Car Accident Web Site.
The Walch Law Corporation has not only productively recovered more than $100,000,000.00 in funds for its clients, but also offers the victims direct and personal help with medical care (regularly without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement. Our attorneys have over a 95% success rate in handling car accident and personal injury accident cases! Our objective is to obtain the maximum monetary recovery possible while providing excellent personal attention to our clients' needs. We also invite you to read our Car Accident Testimonial Pages simply by clicking here.
One repeated serious injury that victims of some car accidents experience is a fracture. A bone fracture is a medical state in which a bone is cracked or broken. Several fractures result from high energy impact or unanticipated jolts that occur in car, motorcycle, truck, bicycle, pedestrian and fall accidents. Broken bones hurt and can terribly cause muscles that surround the injured area to tremor. There are several types of broken bones possessing their own unique characteristics. A closed fracture is a break in the bone that does not pierce the skin. An open or compound fracture involves wounds that have broken through the skin and may expose the bone to contamination. Open fractures posses an elevated risk of infection, require antibiotics and usually surgical treatment to remove dirt, contamination and dead tissue. If you or someone you care about experienced any bone fracture from any car accident or other personal injury accident in Arleta, Los Angeles or anywhere in California, please speak with one of our attorneys, including for referrals to doctors who may supply treatment without expecting any payment until the claim is resolved.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch provides you quick support with the strong advocacy that you need when you or a loved one has been through a destructive car accident or other personal injury accident in Arleta, Los Angeles or anywhere in California. Our job is to stand for your interests and aggressively protect your rights. Our staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an absolutely FREE consultation to review and analyze your car accident or other personal injury case. For your convenience you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818-222-3400 or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465879 2), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST