Altadena Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Our Altadena car accident law firm provides expert personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle and other accidents and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other fatal accidents for wrongful death claims in Altadena, California, an unincorporated area located in Los Angeles County, California. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Altadena, Los Angeles or anywhere else in California, please contact our car accident attorneys and legal team nowfor a completely FREE CONSULTATION. For additional helpful information about car accident injury claims, please visit our updated and comprehensive Car Accident Web Site simply by clicking here. The 2010 U.S. Census reported that approximately 42,777 people live in Altadena. Altadena is approximately 14 miles distance from the downtown Los Angeles Civic Center and is located north of Pasadena, California.
Car accident advice
- Obtain and keep the following in your car or other motor vehicle: Cell telephone, paper and pen or pencil, camera to photograph all involved vehicles, people and scene, flashlight and first aid kit and other emergency gear such as cones and flares.
- Check everyone involved for any injuries and if anyone needs urgent medical care then immediately call 911 for assistance.
- If the accident is not your fault we advise you to call the police (aka Traffic Collision Report) and obtain a police report to confirm same.
- When appropriate, move all vehicles to a safe position or area and do not place yourself in any danger. Turn on the vehicles' hazard flashers and use other warning devices, such as cones, if available and if safely can be displayed.
Distracted Driving Statistics in California
- Shockingly 45 percent of people admit to making a driving mistake while talking on a cell phone
- Percentage of drivers aged 70-or-older talking “regularly” or “sometimes” on a hand-held cell while driving was 7.7 percent.
- Percentage of drivers aged 25 to 34-year-old talking “regularly” or “sometimes” on a hand-held cell while driving was 31.1 percent.
- 26.6 percent of male drivers said that they “regularly” or “sometimes” talked on a hand-held cell while driving
An automobile accident in Altadena can be very dangerous and leave long-lasting effects on our clients who have been victims of a tragic car collision so it is very important to have an expert lawyer to help you through the course of action needed to preserve your rights. In our over 40 years of professional car accident and personal injury experience we have successfully resolved thousands and thousands of car accident injury cases. Our specialized car accident attorneys are aggressive but compassionate and work extremely hard to make the claims process simple and trouble-free for our clients, the victims and their families. Two of our senior car accident attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence).
The Walch Law Corporation has recovered more than $100,000,000.00 in funds for its clients and provides immediate help with medical care (usually without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement and was selected as the PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR 2011. We invite you to read our Car Accident Testimonial Pages by clicking here.
One painful injury that victims of car accidents experience is knee injury. Car accidents often cause knee ligament tears and sometimes fracture the patella. The knee is a main joint located in the central part of the leg between the thigh and lower leg. It is connected to two key bones, the femur, often called the thigh bone, and the tibia, called the shin bone which is protected from injury by the knee cap or patella. Nevertheless, the knee is susceptible to many injuries from auto collisions and slip & fall accidents, including fracture and ligament tears. Proper medical care is necessary and our firm is able to provide names of multiple doctors to treat such problems without any advance payment. If you or someone you care about suffered any kind of knee injury from any car accident or other personal injury accident in Altadena, Los Angeles or anywhere in California, please contact us now.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch provides you with the skilled and professional advocacy that you need when you or a loved one has been through a devastating accident in Altadena, Los Angeles or anywhere else in California. It is our job to best represent your interests and aggressively pursue your rights. Our staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an absolutely FREE consultation to review and analyze your personal injury case. For your convenience you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818-222-3400 or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465879 2), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST