Help For The Employer– Visas
Q: HOW CAN I HIRE A FOREIGN WORKER TO WORK FOR ME ON A TEMPORARY BASIS IN THE UNITED STATES?
A: THE FOLLOWING EXPLAINS THE PROCESS TO HIRE A FOREIGN WORKER ON A TEMPORARY BASISThe Process
- Petition for Non-Immigrant worker with USCIS
- In some instances before filing petition employer file a labor condition application or Application for alien employment certification or obtain certain consultation reports from labor organizations.
There are a number of Non-Immigrant based Visas. For each Non immigrant visa there are specific requirements that must be met for the petitioning employer:
- IMMIGRATION FAQs (HOME PAGE)
- ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS
- NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS AND EXTENSIONS
- THE POPULAR H-1B VISA
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYER-GREEN CARDS
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYER– VISAS
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- BRINGING YOUR FIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES
- UNITED STATES CITIZEN PETITION FOR IMMEDIATE RELATIVE
- FROM PERMANENT RESIDENT TO UNITED STATES CITIZEN
- HOT TOPIC– THE J-1 VISA
- PRIORITY DATES AND THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT
- E VISA: Treaty Readers and Treaty Investors
- H-1B VISA: Specialty Occupations
- H-2A VISA: Temporary Seasonal Agricultural Workers
- H-2B VISA: Temporary Skilled or Unskilled Workers
- H-3 VISA: Trainees
- I VISA: Media Representatives
- J VISA: Exchange Visas
- L-1 VISA: Employment Visa For Intercompany Transferees
- O-1 VISA: Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
- O-2 Visa: Essential Support personnel for O1 alien
- P VISA: Athletes and Entertainers
- Q VISA: Cultural Exchange
- R-1 VISA: Religious Workers
- S VISA: Alien Witnesses and Informants
- T VISA: Victims of Trafficking
- TN VISA: Professionals Under NAFTA
- U VISA: Victims of Certain Crimes
- V VISA: Spouses and Children of Lawful Permanent Residents
For more information on the specific requirements for each Visa, please visit the USCIS website.Contact a Lawyer
While we previously handled immigration cases, we still provide some general immigration information on our web site for assistance to the general public. This is no substitute for consulting with an immigration attorney about your specific facts and/or case which we highly recommend, especially since some laws, rules and procedures may change at any time and web site pages are not intended to provide legal advice and are not always updated. Thus, we urge you to consult with an immigration attorney now and if you need any assistance in finding one please contact our law offices now for help.
Meanwhile, we continue to offer an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation for anyone injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or any other accident or to any family who suffered the death of a family member with a wrongful death accident claim in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Fernando Valley, Ventura and all of California.
We have over 40 years experience handling personal injury & wrongful death accident cases and during that time our injury accident lawyers have successfully resolved thousands and thousands of injury accident cases.
There are many easy ways to contact our personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers:
- Call us:
- Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours, please press 1)
- Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (after hours, please press 1)
- Send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com
On personal injury accident cases & wrongful death accident cases there is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE! And we work on a contingency fee which means we do not get paid until you win and then our fee comes out of the recovery paid by the insurance company and not out of your own pocket!
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your legal problems.